Terms and conditions
Europcar rates are inclusive of all mandatory charges, so there are no hidden extras.
Price includes: tax, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (TW), airport charges and vehicle registration fee when applicable. Mileage is usually unlimited, except in some countries or rental products where limited mileage may apply.
IMPORTANT: Please note that when booking during winter periods, winter tires are mandatory in Germany, subject to weather conditions. You may add winter tires as an extra when you book online, or add them when you pick up your vehicle at the Europcar station.
Please refer to the rate conditions during the booking process. All regular rental and driving restrictions of the renting country apply, including geographical restrictions. Certain qualifications may apply to the renter as well as additional drivers.
Standard mileage accrual conditions:
1. As a member of the Aeroflot Bonus program, you earn up to 1500 Miles for all eligible rentals:
- 500 Miles for 1-to-7 day rentals,
- 1000 Miles for 8-to-14 day rentals,
- 2000 Miles for rentals of 15 days or more.
2. Aeroflot Bonus members benefit in addition to up to 15% discount on international public rates:
- 5% discount for Silver members,
- 10% discount for Gold members,
- 15% discount for Platinum members.
3. Any discount applies on the basic rental estimate, but cannot apply to any extra equipment, cover or taxes.
4. To make sure your miles are credited and benefit from these rates, please show your Aeroflot Bonus membership card at the Europcar counter.
5. All rentals are eligible except contractual rates, operator rates, Europcar staff rates, airline and other Europcar partner staff rates, and long term and award rentals. Car replacement and Chauffeur Service rentals are also not eligible for miles credit.
6. Aeroflot Bonus memberships’ earning of Miles is subject to Aeroflot terms and conditions*